[41.71] [Multiplayer] Limbo glitch.

Pupper

• Version : 41.71 Stable
• Singleplayer/Multiplayer? : Multiplayer
• Host or dedicated? : Host
• Mods? : None
• Old or new save? : New

So read this up...

There is this glitch that involves fast moving vehicles, if you are a passenger in one that is very very speedy and your frienddo driver speeds it up (doesnt even need to add max speed on server settings like i did, as it happens with defauilt configs asswell) the Cells start to Vanish into a black void and they start to get closer, as soon as they reach you (EVEN IF YOU ARE THE HOST [as a passenger]) you freeze and the game breaks, only way to fix this when it happens is by rebooting the game.

• Reproduction steps: 1-Get a car | 2-have a friend(or yourself) that enters any passenger slot of thy car| 3-speed up | 4-keep speeding until the cells unload behind you and enter the void.

BEFORE you awnser me saying it a "Connection issue" i ASSURE you its not because it happened to me as a host and i tested it with modded vehciles and also with ZERO mods, and it been happening since 41.59.
 It may have to do with the way cells load/unload while you're in vehicles, since it only happens when you are fast enough.

~Pupper

I don't have this problem or seen this problem do you happen to have enough resources for a server? There's a file to change to allow more memory on the server. When I'm in the car with a passenger and they aren't loading fast enough it shows me grey boxes of the areas they haven't been in and it disables driving through these and stopping my completely since the update I haven't had any issues with passengers

2 hours ago, RedTab said:

I don't have this problem or seen this problem do you happen to have enough resources for a server? There's a file to change to allow more memory on the server. When I'm in the car with a passenger and they aren't loading fast enough it shows me grey boxes of the areas they haven't been in and it disables driving through these and stopping my completely since the update I haven't had any issues with passengers

I do have enough RAM and the CPU power for it, im even running with 7gigs and i got good internet, the thing is that it happened even in a dedicated server a friend had some time ago, super weird thing

i think i might need to record it happening so its more clear how it occurs

Edited by Pupper