My server Got a Deserteagle.txt issue

BeHindDark

1653430702863.jpg

I am the moderator of the server where 30 people were playing normally.

About three hours ago, there were four people who could not access the server due to the issue, but there are also people who access it normally, including me.

Seeing that the Mods file was not a problem in the file path, but the game script in the media folder was a problem, I tried updating the server file in steamcmd and replacing the corresponding file on the client.

But all of these actions ended in failure.

I would like to ask for advice if there is a way to solve this.

I recommend wiping all of the server files and reinstalling it with SteamCMD, if that doesn't fix the issue then the problem would be on the players side and they need to do the same to the scripts folder.

This shouldn't be a mod issue and I don't think there is any issue with the files.

Unless mods in steam somehow is added to another directory and these files are checked instead. But that doesn't explain why it worked before when someone, in that case,  had a mod and someone else didn't have that mod.

So something with the last update has created an issue for some people. You could try to turn off the check-sum check for the time being. But then people can cheat.