Make some use of the soap

Mork

Hi,

When washing clothes or character, the game will use soap if your character have some. However, the only difference between using soap or not is the time it takes to proceed. I think we can say that it renders the soap totally useless.

What I propose is that using soap should reduce the amount of water needed to wash anything.

Also, once the game will include a mean to make soap (or include any handmade replacement for soap), I think that blood stains on clothes and dirty bandages should require soap to be cleaned.

Thanks

I thought the soap required less water to wash, but now that you mention this, it occurred to me I never actually checked this.

As far as crafted soaps, folk have used woodash mixed with water, creates a natural alkaline solution, and can be used to wash dishes, hands and whatnot. I suspect ashy water wouldn't work too well on fabrics, if you don't want to gray them up.

That's why they used stale piss to clean clothing since ancient Rome(and probably earlier). Ammonia, baby.