[41.71] [Multiplayer] Fighting Large Horde w/ Group, Disconnect-Causing Errors

UdderlyEvelyn

I'm no expert on PZ internals, but what appears to be the two errors that caused the disconnects:

1. ERROR: General , 1652993924460> 9,952,611,057> java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "fmod.FMODSoundBuffer.pull(long)" because "zombie.core.raknet.VoiceManager.FMODReceiveBuffer" is null
  2. ERROR: General     , 1652915822116> 9,874,508,713> ExceptionLogger.logException> Exception thrown java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: getAllowRandomTint of non-table: null at KahluaThread.tableget line:1689.
    [6:52 PM]

The first error is from console/log_2.txt, the second is from console/log_5.txt in Logs.zip generated by the game. I'd love to post that but the 4MB limit is quite small, I can't even upload the relevant files, so hopefully you'll be OK with a Mediafire link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/94glnp9n7dl8ghk/logs.zip

Edited by UdderlyEvelyn
Moved version tag to front.

• UdderlyEvelyn changed the title to [41.71] [Multiplayer] Fighting Large Horde w/ Group, Disconnect-Causing Errors

Seems to be related to the voice chat, try going to your Steam Library > Right click Project Zomboid > Properties > Set Launch Options > Type -novoip > Start the game and see if that prevents the disconnects?
Additionally, are perhaps any players in your group using the voice chat?