Using real life floor plans with BuidlingEd, best estimate of one tile's size?

Jatta Pake

I was wondering if anyone has developed any rough guidelines for modeling real life buildings, like how many tiles wide and long an existing structure would be given a set of measurements?

For example, the US White House is is 85 feet 6 inches (26.1 meters) wide without porticoes; 152 feet wide with porticoes and 168 feet (51.2 meters) long.  Any ideas on how to convert this to tile length and width?

I'm not planning on modding a White House but I'm curious about creating some buildings based upon existing structures designs.  I'm just using the White House as an example for my question*.

* Although it would be cool to play a zombie invasion of the White House.

I'm using a base map copied from Google maps which I resized so that most 2-way roads are 6 pixels wide, as in the game already. Then I just make the buildings match to about the same size as in the base map.

They're a bit smaller in the game than in real size imo but it fits the game perfectly, I think, as the rooms become pretty snug and I don't get too much empty space, which I think is a bigger job to fill while trying to look realistic.