My return to Project Zomboid

uazadon

Boy, has it been a while! I didn't even know the forums had moved. So, I made up a new account because I couldn't log on here anymore with the old one, and here I am once again.

I would like to invite all of you to join me in my return to Muldraugh as I stream from ~4-6pm PST today (that's February 4th). I encourage you all to tell me what to do, or what not to do, as I struggle for survival in these new iterations of PZ.

Now, I will let you all know that I am not completely clueless with the new mechanics. I know about the right-click context menu and the new inventory system, I have been keeping up with the development news it's just I haven't sat down and played the game in an awfully long time. So, please, help me (or hinder me and steer me in the wrong direction) as I trudge through the bloody streets, seeking loot and safety.

I plan on streaming everyday throughout the week, starting today and continuing through Friday. My schedule is very flexible so I may be streaming earlier or later on any given day. Also, keep in mind that "Golden Gecko Gaming" isn't about super computer streaming. I strive to give you the best in quality that I possibly can but I'm just a regular joe with regular equipment. This is all about what the common folk can do, and so that I can show you too.

This is your opportunity to direct me towards death or glory,

join me at www.twitch.tv/uazadon ,

I'll see you then!

Will be going live shortly. At a little after 3pm PST, I will be attempting to survive once again seeing as I got zombified last run.

Today's Goal: Crafting!

(forgive the double post, please :oops: )

Update & Edit: Howdy folks. I'll just be editing this/these posts for now on because I don't want to spam my own topic with countless posts! Today (6 Feb) is all about zombie killing, and a little bit of crafting hopefully. I'll be live at around 3:30 pm PST and, as always, will be streaming for a minimum of 2 hours. A big Thank You to anyone who even pops in for a second, see ya then!

Archived