Files corrupted

Solid Toast

Hey so I load into my multiplayer world for me and my friends to play but once I load in the textures look all corrupt. They look like other objects combining into one of another. The save is heavly modded if anyone can help that would be amazing! Also it was working previously until tonight I checked the error scripted and it looks weird its all blacked out like a redacted forum from the fbi or something.590766617_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.1041d914308471678411a629524a2b16.png 

The joys of overmodding. I've not seen this particular jank before, so I couldn't even begin to guess what it is.

But conflicts? Seen many of them. I wouldn't be surprised if 10% of my total play time is trying to track down the culprit mods. And sometimes I never find the conflict.

Trial and error is your only friend here, unless you post a list of the mods you are using. Do that, and maybe someone can find the conflict if they recognize it.

Good speed and God luck on your quest.

Yeah the only thing is that makes me think its not a mod is that everyone else textures are fine its only mine which is odd would you be able to help? I'm gonna take out the mods and put them in one by one and see if that helps. Thank you my friend for responding and stuff ill let you know if this works or not. If not would there be anyway to contact you sooner?

I'm just a player like yourself, with limited(at best) understanding of the actual code, so I doubt it could be of much real help.

The thing that sticks out to me is the way some of the tiles ate cut off ag.the top. When a recent update came out that turned 3D placed items into 2D sprites, they were cut off in a similar manner if they were taller objects. They fixed that in recent update, but I looks similar to the issue that.the sprites had. No idea if your issue is of a similar nature. 

Archived