Return of the Map (mod)

RingoD123

Yeah I think they are your updated ones Doctah

Now finished doing all the streetlights and grime, also done most of the "beautification" and final world details, looking good to go for a Sunday release :-D

Obviously there may be some bugs etc in the first version, but people can simply leave a post in the new thread i'll make to let me know of any/all bugs, i'll then be able to go through and fix them all, ready for a V2 or Final release.

<3

• 1 month later...

Quick update, a lot of duplicated buildings have now been replaced, i may still replace a few more duplicated houses although they are already a lot fewer and further between.

The military area to the North of Bedford Falls is almost now complete too, just a bit of detailing to finish around the outskirts.

Probably only 2 or 3 days before i can get V2 out to you guys for testing.

All previously reported bugs, and all the ones i found myself have been fixed, thats not to say V2 will be completely bug free however.

Here's a pic:

post-66-0-71552400-1397500690_thumb.jpg 

Bedford Falls V2 is now released: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/6672-bedford-falls-test-v2/

Whats New?

Well, lots of buildings bugs have been fixed, a lot of duplicated buildings have been swapped out for previously unused ones, a large military area and water treatment facility has been added to the north of Bedford Falls, the town itself has been placed in its final (until the vanilla map expands this fay) place and just needs a bit more love to join it up with the vanilla map properly. Bedford Falls is now also its own spawn location alongside West Point and Muldraugh (it no longer replaces Muldraugh as a spawn) and also has a variety of random spawn locations.

There may still be some buildings with bugged walls etc.