LSU (Louisiana State University)? In Louisville, Kentucky?? (UofL/University of Louisville)

MODEST

Going through forums I'm surprised no one else caught this.

I've been playing the game for a short bit and finally found myself in Louisville for the very first time. Driving around something very glaring stood out to me... I made it to what appeared to be a college campus with the buildings labeled as 'LSU' (which in reality is the abbreviation for Louisiana State University)

1244878351_OperaSnapshot_2022-05-11_234628_map_six_ph.png.a373a79750dbbe0800f6fabf412efdb9.png

My first thought was "LSU? In Louisville, Kentucky?" and then immediately I shrugged it off as the thought that to avoid any type of copyright or odd legalities they must have gone the route of using LSU (implying Louisville State University) instead of the appropriate UofL (University of Louisville).

But something stood out to me that didn't quite put that thought to rest. The Fleur-de-lis.1226462518_OperaSnapshot_2022-05-11_234455_map_six_ph.thumb.png.0e574be591edf7b340d2dffaa8362840.png
Both Louisville and Louisiana make use of the Fleur-de-lis, so could it have just been a mix-up between the two universities (UofL and LSU) as both could easily be confused.

It just feels so out of place for me to see my college (LSU/Louisiana State University) in Kentucky. :D

• MODEST changed the title to LSU (Louisiana State University)? In Louisville, Kentucky?? (UofL/University of Louisville)

Archived