im new to mods i need help

bob the builder

Question

hello me and my friend have launched a server its a multiplayer server but we decided to add some gun modes but im not sure if i can add the mod when ive already started the server if so could you try to explain it or anythin because i tried doing edit selected and then mods and then i added all the mods i could see availbe but i dont know if i did something bad or anything help

11 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Beard said:

well i went to mods enabeld weapon mod and then put in the mods in edit selected settings and i havent loaded into server yet but i think i did it right by doing that 

(update) i went in the server everything went as normal but i couldnt see any mod items load in 

Seems like they are loaded perfectly fine, you should see the weapons either in the debug spawn menu or in the admin spawn menu, simply be an admin and you should see the admin menu on the left side of the screen.

6 hours ago, Beard said:

oh ok ill try later 

update  i tried it and the mods seem to have started because i see the guns but  theres so many diffrent types of ammo and other stuff do you think it will be hard to find like some special kinds and like will the items just spawn in now in diffrent areas will they spawn in places ive already looted i really would like to know so i dont miss a mini gun or some

Well, are there any issues when loading the server and can you see the mod items loading? Because if there are no problems then you likely did everything correct.
Also I would need to see how you enabled the mods if you really want us to check if you enabled them correctly.

Archived