Rezzed 2014

Tooks

I'll be there! I was sad to have missed the recent meetup.

You'll find me in the smoking area of wetherspoons, trying to pick a fight with peter molyneux.

Ah, Peter Molyneux. I used to love playing Powermonger, Syndicate and Populous: The Beginning...

Mind you, Populous: The Beginning was made after he'd left Bullfrog.

Ah, Peter Molyneux. I used to love playing Powermonger, Syndicate and Populous: The Beginning...

Mind you, Populous: The Beginning was made after he'd left Bullfrog.

Yeah man, bullfrog games were an integral part of my youth. Theme park, syndicate, dungeon keeper...

If i did run into molyneux i probably wouldnt be picking a fight but waffing on about how much i loved those games

though i might give him a little slap for the time i had to spend operating a giant cow in black & white

I'll be there and square and looking to pick fights with Peter Molyneux too. Godus looks truly awful. Why can't someone bitch slap him into making cyber-punk agent games again. 

Screw Godus and Black and White and its twisted offspring. Hell - screw Populous too, I never rated that game. So what you can make volcanoes! It started him down a slippery path of him thinking that people like to be God in games and therefore he was a Puppet Godmaster. 

Bring back Syndicate!! In fact I would pay money for him to make a modern XCOM looking style version of that game instead of that twisted FPS mockery that EA made of that game.