Rezzed 2014

Tooks

Who's going to Rezzed this year? I'll be attending on the saturday and sunday (sadly not the friday though) and am really looking forward to it :)

I must say though for anyone I met last year if I see you again this year and recall you but can't remember your name feel free to punch me in the face (Gently). I have a habit of remembering people but being terrible at names and its even worse when I've only ever met them once over a year ago  :shock:

I think my greeting this year might just be 'I KNOW YOUR FACE' and let people fill in the gaps for me :D

Edit: I'm seriously terrible at remembering whose name goes with faces. I remember last year occasionally looking at the pictures of the indie stone on their about page so when I met them I would have a better chance of remembering who was who. Yes, I studied for a convention.

Ah man, I really just can't wait... See the team again, because they are all damn lovely people, trying to understand Mash again (because yeah, she talk really fast :D), same for Chris (because, damn his accent), feel in love with Paul's accent, hug everyone..

And damn Tooks Spiffo shirt, and Twiggy ! AAAHHH CAN'T WAIT ! LET'S ALL GET TO MY HOUSE, PARTYYY TIME ! (come on, I live in north of France, just near UK :()

Yeah I'll be there. Arrive Thursday night, leave Sunday afternoon.

Connall unless the curse continues I think your face is going to be the only one I recognize thanks to our dnd group :P

Maybe I'll wear a badge with my forum avatar on it. Sure that would make me instantly recognisable.

I'll be in Birmingham from the 27th to the 31st of March.

Can't wait to hug people first without introducing myself.

It's going to be so awkward YAY.

I'm prepared for punches and kicks

I'm going to enjoy watching you hug people who aren't related to the community in any way. :P

I'll be in Birmingham from the 27th to the 31st of March.

Can't wait to hug people first without introducing myself.

It's going to be so awkward YAY.

I'm prepared for punches and kicks

Well now I know that if someone hugs me randomly its probably going to be you I'm just going to hug back and embrace it.

and maybe squeeze your bum. That's how us British people say hello.

and maybe squeeze your bum. That's how us British people say hello.

I shall adopt this tradition.

I'll deposit some cash in the hotel safe. Some please use it to get me out of jail.

Depending on how attractive you are, you'll probably get a lot of phone numbers.

Ah man, I really just can't wait... See the team again, because they are all damn lovely people, trying to understand Mash again (because yeah, she talk really fast :D), same for Chris (because, damn his accent), feel in love with Paul's accent, hug everyone.

I AM ENTIRELY FORGETTABLE :'(

Ah man, I really just can't wait... See the team again, because they are all damn lovely people, trying to understand Mash again (because yeah, she talk really fast :D), same for Chris (because, damn his accent), feel in love with Paul's accent, hug everyone.

I AM ENTIRELY FORGETTABLE :'(

D'aw no dude :( I was just too lazy to write the end :(

You'll have my first hug then !