Heartbeat Sound

Strider

Nasty. I just find it unnerving. I might post this across to mods.

Project Zomboid > Media > Sound > Heart > Delete.

Would probably throw up console errors though, so if yo can find an empty track just replace it with that. Just make sure it's in the correct format.

I was going to ask if it could be done with something as simple as this but disregarded asking the question because I thought it was stupid.

Go figure.

edit: Thanks for the info. I think I'll use something like audacity to alter the file

I was going to ask if it could be done with something as simple as this but disregarded asking the question because I thought it was stupid.

Go figure.

edit: Thanks for the info. I think I'll use something like audacity to alter the file

Thankfully the sound files are opened and not packed into some arbitrary format that would make this sort of thing a bit more difficult.

As a cardiophobic hypochondriac in real life this makes me nauseous as it feels like my own heart.

I used Audacity to silence the file but it otherwise remains unchanged. Copy this into the folder that Connall suggested above. I'd also suggest you keep a copy because as soon as PZ updates it'll most likely overwrite the file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90jA7cmv1ehNUJEQlF1MmI5Wmc/edit?usp=sharing