41.69 Single player not getting XP from TV shows

DarthScorpivus

5 hours ago, DarthScorpivus said:

Watching TV shows is not giving XP in Single Player! Loaded save from 41.68 and watched two shows one at 6am and the other at 12 pm and both did not give XP! 

Can you remember what shows were those? I'm pretty sure there are a couple that do not give XP (like one about water collection iirc) Or was it the actual show or just some advertisement?

On 4/29/2022 at 5:08 AM, Pandorea said:

Can you remember what shows were those? I'm pretty sure there are a couple that do not give XP (like one about water collection iirc) Or was it the actual show or just some advertisement?

The shows are the 6am cooking show and the 12pm carpentry show. 

10 hours ago, Yana M.D. said:

Did you disable the mods correctly? Unsubscribe from all on Steam and clear the Mod folder found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\108600 ?

I did not do this for ALL the mods… it’s a LOT OF MODS LOL! will do that and try again. Thanks I will also test a new fresh save. It’s possibly just that save. If so it’s not the end of the world….no pun intended, yeah it was intended! LoL! 

Edited by DarthScorpivus

Ok I did a new start with no mods and got XP from TV shows so it’s a mod issue. I also did a start with some mods from scratch and did get XP so it’s a certain mod issue u can go ahead and close this issue. It must be a certain mod that is causing the issue. Thanks. 

• 1 year later...
On 5/2/2022 at 3:06 AM, DarthScorpivus said:

Ok I did a new start with no mods and got XP from TV shows so it’s a mod issue. I also did a start with some mods from scratch and did get XP so it’s a certain mod issue u can go ahead and close this issue. It must be a certain mod that is causing the issue. Thanks. 

I had the same problem. 
went back to a stable modset and started from there. 

I can't be 100% sure as I didn't make a full list of what I removed then placed back on but it seemed that it was "survivor radio with taped TV shows"  or vehicle "recycling continued" that were causing the issue of no EXP from TV shows for me.