Spawn Point works but can't test map

vengybear

Hi I'm pretty sure I'm losing my mind. 1st map mod, 1 tile, got it in WE and working. Tried to test it in game and the spawn point works but the rest of the tile is not showing up. Even without buildings, just the base data of trees and roads won't load. 

I can see the mod,  it's turned on, pick the spawn, get in the right spot and I'm in the middle of an empty field and I swear I have followed the steps in the tutorial - I did have to fix the objects.lua error because I thought that file being missing was the problem. 

I just can't figure out how the spawn is being read but nothing else. Console file attached. This is driving me nuts.

console.txt

Is it possible you are trying to see the changes you have made to your mod on a saved game instead of a fresh new game?

Is it possible you have more than 1 version of your mod, in different folders, and you are accidentally loading your old version and not the new?

Are you definitely exporting your maps files to the same folder that zomboid is loading your mod from?

Are your buildings and roads etc showing in both tilezed and worlded when you open your cell in each? What levels and layers are your roads/buildings on?

You could always subscribe to and download other map mods from Steam to check their file and folder structure, you can normally upload your mod somewhere and ask the nice peeps on discord if someone has the time to see if they can see whats wrong.