Renaming Weapons

Jatta Pake

The ability to rename bags has been a god-send for organization freaks like me who struggled with he challenges with item stacking. I propose it goes a step further and allows the renaming of weapons too.

Managing weapons stacks are a pain, especially if you have damaged items. I'd like to be able to sort the damaged from the undamaged in my inventory.

One can grow partial to a particular weapon over time. I'd rather fix my "The Beast" baseball bat than discard it for a new one. I'm sentimental like that.

Adds an RPG element to the game. I'm not afraid of a stranger named Frank Till. I am afraid of a stranger named Frank Till who calls his frying pan "The Scourge of the Living".

I'd be able to craft a barbed wire / spiked bat and name it Lucille?!

Fuck yes, Support.

Also comes packed with a asian named Glenn so you can smash his head in! (No Enigma, you can't ban me for this because it actually happened in the comics, though you can sue me for spoiling the comic. If you already know, then you can't do shiet. :D)

I would name my Pistol "Doge". Because why the f**k not?

Fuck yes, Support.

Also comes packed with a asian named Glenn so you can smash his head in! (No Enigma, you can't ban me for this because it actually happened in the comics, though you can sue me for spoiling the comic. If you already know, then you can't do shiet. :D)

Enigma does as Enigma wishes. Good day, sir.

*tips hat and leaves hurriedly* 

Fuck yes, Support.

Enigma does as Enigma wishes. Good day, sir.

*tips hat and leaves hurriedly* 

I would name my shotgun:

doge-thor.jpg