New corpse moving could be abused

Jela331

Building a large bonfire to burn them up would be nice.    Like a large version of the campfire

Absolutely!  Burning the corpses has to be right in there along with cleaning up the blood.  I wouldn't be surprised though if that's already on the menu.

With respect to getting ill from the corpses...I'm hoping that at the same time you implement that you also implement a counter, such as letting players use improvised 'gas masks' or something to help them avoid the exposure, particularly if they are hauling bodies to some central disposal location.

The tissue could work for this.

Isn't it so that if you keep a tissue in your secondary slot when you have a cold, it stops you sneezing? It'd make sense that it could also be used for reducing infection chance. But you could "wear" a hospital/dentist face mask without the inconvenience of using your secondary slot.

Also what will be done about bloodstains?

definetely cleaning bloodstains, awesome feature.

moving bodies: nice indeed, but without really being able to get rid of them..

what about being able to dig holes (at least square size, and then only dependingon stamina, time and 

patience) and then just dump them all in there..

this game so has me hooked already and those features.. icing on the cake

• 3 weeks later...

just remember to give corpses smth like a "rotting timer" ... make it so that it takes ~3 days maybe (dunno ... balance it around etc) until the dead body enters a stage in which he will cause illness to "livestock" in the area around him 

and with livestock i mean players, plants and animals (cuz i want to be able to have the feature to domesticate later on aswell  :cool: )

• 2 weeks later...

I need this feature soon because this is one reason that hold me off from playing the game. It's annoying to lure away the zombies from your safehouse because you don't want to have corpses in your house etc. If they just could add the move zombies in the next patch they can fix the burning zombie piles later on.

I need this feature soon because this is one reason that hold me off from playing the game. It's annoying to lure away the zombies from your safehouse because you don't want to have corpses in your house etc. If they just could add the move zombies in the next patch they can fix the burning zombie piles later on.

when they feel it is ready, and won't cause unintentional issues or create possible exploits then i am sure they will add it.