New corpse moving could be abused

Jela331

Hello, some of you might haven't seen the new video in which you can see the new feature of moving bodies. I've figured out that, you can just take bodies and move them in your house and use them as storage containers instead of making crates.

So PZ developers, you should consider doing something about that.

For those who haven't seen the video which shows body moving, you can check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocxBL59mWaw

Hello, some of you might haven't seen the new video in which you can see the new feature of moving bodies. I've figured out that, you can just take bodies and move them in your house and use them as storage containers instead of making crates.

I don't want dead bodies in my house. I don't care that they are containers (other than I do currently use them for trash storage). It makes no difference to me whether or not they can cause illness. Building a crate is easy and so much more aesthetically pleasing than a rotting corpse. I want to be able to drag a corpse out of my house and clean the blood off the walls and floors with bleach purely for aesthetic reasons.

I look forward to being able to move corpses and having a corpse free safe house. I am glad that they are adding the feature to move them. It makes no difference to me whether or not they can be used as containers. I want them out of my house, out of my yard. I want to move them to make clear paths in routes I frequently travel.

For those who haven't seen the video which shows body moving, you can check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocxBL59mWaw

Thanks for posting the video. I had not seen it before. It makes me want to spell ALIVE INSIDE with corpses in the street in front of my safe house. ;)

In all seriousness, I will probably do a lot of corpse piling when they add this feature. Looking forward to being able to clean up my neighborhood a bit.

I don't want dead bodies in my house. I don't care that they are containers (other than I do currently use them for trash storage). It makes no difference to me whether or not they can cause illness. Building a crate is easy and so much more aesthetically pleasing than a rotting corpse. I want to be able to drag a corpse out of my house and clean the blood off the walls and floors with bleach purely for aesthetic reasons.

I look forward to being able to move corpses and having a corpse free safe house. I am glad that they are adding the feature to move them. It makes no difference to me whether or not they can be used as containers. I want them out of my house, out of my yard. I want to move them to make clear paths in routes I frequently travel.

Yeah I agree, I get that these can be abused as containers but I would rather have no rotting corpses in my house as well.

Maybe we can use Zed corpses and gravel/concrete like they did with the Persians in the 300!

Stelios: Our ancestors built this wall using ancient stones from the bosom of Greece herself. And with a little Spartan help, your Persian scouts supplied the mortar.

My character talking to himself: I am building this wall using the junk I found laying around town.  And with a little elbow grease, the Zeds round these parts supplied the mortar  :P

Not right now, but yes - one of the reasons for actually being able to move corpses is that so we can implement this. Making you ill before the ability to move bodies would be beyond cruel :D

But that's what PZ is, one big troll.

"What's that, where are the respawn points and weapon lockers and crafting bench?

They're over there in that perfectly safe empty house with no zombies in it"

Thanks for posting the video. I had not seen it before. It makes me want to spell ALIVE INSIDE with corpses in the street in front of my safe house. ;)

Hah, nice. Irony at it's finest.

• 4 weeks later...

Building a large bonfire to burn them up would be nice.    Like a large version of the campfire

Absolutely!  Burning the corpses has to be right in there along with cleaning up the blood.  I wouldn't be surprised though if that's already on the menu.

With respect to getting ill from the corpses...I'm hoping that at the same time you implement that you also implement a counter, such as letting players use improvised 'gas masks' or something to help them avoid the exposure, particularly if they are hauling bodies to some central disposal location.

Building a large bonfire to burn them up would be nice.    Like a large version of the campfire

Absolutely!  Burning the corpses has to be right in there along with cleaning up the blood.  I wouldn't be surprised though if that's already on the menu.

With respect to getting ill from the corpses...I'm hoping that at the same time you implement that you also implement a counter, such as letting players use improvised 'gas masks' or something to help them avoid the exposure, particularly if they are hauling bodies to some central disposal location.

Agreed!!!!! +1