Drinking from a water puddle through a wall

Mork

Hi,

My character was standing inside a house, just before a sink (sink coord: 8456x11810). I right-clicked to fill a water container, and it filled it with contaminated water. Because it was raining, there was huge water puddles outside, and it happens that I accidentally right-clicked on it, slightly behind the sink. So it appears that my character was able to drink from / access the water puddle outside, located on the other side of the wall & (closed) window, while standing inside the completely closed house.

I think there's something not quite right, here. ^^

Good luck! :)

2 hours ago, Mork said:

Hi,

My character was standing inside a house, just before a sink (sink coord: 8456x11810). I right-clicked to fill a water container, and it filled it with contaminated water. Because it was raining, there was huge water puddles outside, and it happens that I accidentally right-clicked on it, slightly behind the sink. So it appears that my character was able to drink from / access the water puddle outside, located on the other side of the wall & (closed) window, while standing inside the completely closed house.

I think there's something not quite right, here. ^^

Good luck! :)

There was fix for this problem a while ago but it seems that a few locations with this problem still linger :( Could you provide a location for that specific house please?

Oh. Seems like the PZMapProject coordinates I used in my post were not precise enough. ^^
So, with, the debug tool, here are the full coordinates:

Character position: 8454, 11809, 0 (facing the sink)

Sink position: 8455, 11809, 0

Where I right-clicked: 8456, 11809, 0 (or an adjacent tile, outside the house)