Sports Cars Wheels Uninflateable

fcolley3

I'm unable to view tire stats for sports cars in the mechanics window, so I'm unable to add air to the tires. Everything else is showing just fine, just can't see any tire details. This is only happening for the sports cars. I can add air and do anything else necessary for heavy duty and standard vehicles. When I move the mouse over the tires, I see nothing. I noticed this a few months ago but waited a while before reporting it in case the devs were aware of this and had plans to fix it. I've elected to not commandeer any sports cars because I'm a bit OCD about immediately adding air to the tires.  I would appreciate it if you could take a look at this please.

Any car that is a sports model.  I can't remember if I get the above information when I click on the tire. If I remember correctly, you right click on the tire to get the options to "inflate tire, uninstall, etc. That is where I am having the issue. I do not get the option to "inflate tire".  I can still inflate tires on Heavy duty and Standard. It's been like this for quite a while now. I was waiting to see if this is a bug that would get fixed. One of the first things I do when I acquire a vehicle is inflate the tires. Now, if it's a sports car, I leave it alone. Sports cars are off my acquisition list. I'd like to know if anyone else has this problem with sports cars and I'd like to see this fixed as I've seen some pretty cool sports cars that I'd like to ride around in.

I do, and I see that you have no problem seeing the "inflate tire" option on your sports car. So that would be a good assumption...that I have a mod interfering and it's not a bug. Thank you for taking the time to respond and submitting the pic which pretty much offers the answer.

Edited by fcolley3