My map doesn't show in the mod list [SOLVED]

Stir-fryYakimoto

Hey there I followed the tutorial by Ringo up to the testing part and my map doesn't show in the mods list in the game.  All i see is the modtemplate.

I'm using the most recent version of TileZed & WorldEd & tiles version

I'm pretty sure the folder structure is correct: User/zomboid/mods/mymapmod/media/maps/mymapmod

also quite sure i have all the correct files: lotheader, chunkdata, worldlotpack, objects.lua, spawnpoints.lua, map.info, thumb.png

map.info has the code:

title=mymapmod
lots=Muldraugh, KY
description=A test
fixed2x=true

the media folder has the poster.png & the mod.info which has the code:

name=mymapmod
id=mymapmod
description=A test
poster=poster.png

I have searched around the forums and watched a few videos and i can't get it to show in the mods list. 

I'm new to this and don't know what to do.  Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

27 minutes ago, Stir-fryYakimoto said:

Hey there I followed the tutorial by Ringo up to the testing part and my map doesn't show in the mods list in the game.  All i see is the modtemplate.

I'm using the most recent version of TileZed & WorldEd & tiles version

I'm pretty sure the folder structure is correct: User/zomboid/mods/mymapmod/media/maps/mymapmod

also quite sure i have all the correct files: lotheader, chunkdata, worldlotpack, objects.lua, spawnpoints.lua, map.info, thumb.png

map.info has the code:

title=mymapmod
lots=Muldraugh, KY
description=A test
fixed2x=true

the media folder has the poster.png & the mod.info which has the code:

name=mymapmod
id=mymapmod
description=A test
poster=poster.png

I have searched around the forums and watched a few videos and i can't get it to show in the mods list. 

I'm new to this and don't know what to do.  Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Hi, the most common cause of your mod not showing in the mod list is that your mod.info is possibly saved a .txt file (mod.info.txt) instead of a .info file.

• Stir-fryYakimoto changed the title to My map doesn't show in the mod list [SOLVED]