Modding the "day length" possible?

Mtgiri

Does anyone have an idea how complicated could be to mod the initial time setting?
Since it`s goes from 30min (I think) to 24 hours, if memory serves me correctly.

My intention would be to be able to make that setting to 90min (hour and a half) Since 1 hour is quite short, for a run designed for its longevity and 2 hours ends up being too long for day. Thanks!

On 4/18/2022 at 3:48 AM, Mtgiri said:

Does anyone have an idea how complicated could be to mod the initial time setting?
Since it`s goes from 30min (I think) to 24 hours, if memory serves me correctly.

My intention would be to be able to make that setting to 90min (hour and a half) Since 1 hour is quite short, for a run designed for its longevity and 2 hours ends up being too long for day. Thanks!

I can't tell you if it is possible, but I would guess no. I've asked for a 90 minute option on several forums several times, but there were no satisfactory answers. Indie Stone, pretty please :)

Edited by ulix

Would it be possible to edit the sandbox setting for day length during the day?  For example: start with 2 hour days, then use the EveryHours event to change the setting to 1 hour, then alternate every hour between 2 and 1 hour days.  It might get confusing though, especially with things like cooking times.

I have no idea if this would actually work; the change might not even take effect without a reload.