Hi, new and new-ish members!  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Would you call yourself at least fairly new?

• Sure! Why not? I've been here less than two months.
    • Not really. I've been here for a while. Longer than two months.
    • I have been in this community since it was handmade and stuff.
    • I joined right around 2.9.
    • I'm re-entering this community after leaving for a while.

I joined the community not long before getting the game a week ago, and it's downright bizarre seeing the difference between this community and most other video game ones. I'm mostly a console gamer, so I'm used to seeing forums of man-children and actual children, and it seems so weird to see a group of people on the internet acting pleasant. I have to say that how pleasant the community seemed was a big factor in my purchase!

Well hello there!

It's probably a good idea to introduce myself, so here's me! I am a 18 years old Dutch person, who just really likes zomboid. No I am not a fanboy, although I am into forums (was also for a long time on twcenter forums). In my real life I repair bicycles, and I have a lovely girlfriend now for 2 years. I am trying to get her to play this a well, but she does not have a lot of time (maybe in the future). I am actually not from steam, I already knew the game, and played it a lot.

You may know me already from my pathetic building packs, which is going to have a big release of some new buildings. I am thinking of live streaming my work in progress, but I am camera shy. You can request buildings as well.

Feel free to friend me, always looking for new friends!

Hello all,

I'm Ewok, 30 years old, Newcastle resident and pal of forum resident, Dr Gonzo.

I've not played a huge amount of Zomboid compared to most here. I'm a games journo and honestly don't get much time to play the games I actually want to play. As site editor I usually end up getting stuck with the titles none of the writing staff want to take.

However, I've played a bit and am currently two episodes into a Let's Play on the game that I've been working on with Gonzo in my free time. Not published yet as have commissioned some custom artwork for the YouTube channel and waiting for that.

We're also starting work on 'Geordie Space Program' soon, which promises to be a laugh.

I also showed up to the Newcastle meet-up and got drunk with some of you, which was a pretty epic night!

So hi, you sexy PZ Community peoples.

Greetings from Russia, guys! I am a new member of the community, just signed, but watching you for a long time and fell in love with the game as soon as i saw her, and of course bought))

Thanks for the interesting emotions in the gameplay, the game is certainly more crude and buggy, but causes many strong interest! 

I will try to make suggestions in terms of balance and gameplay, and look forward to version 2.2

Cheers Devs,and all team members !  (fedora)  (sry for English :???: but i think is readable)

Greetings from Russia, guys! I am a new member of the community, just signed, but watching you for a long time and fell in love with the game as soon as i saw her, and of course bought))
Thanks for the interesting emotions in the gameplay, the game is certainly more crude and buggy, but causes many strong interest! 
I will try to make suggestions in terms of balance and gameplay, and look forward to version 2.2

Cheers Devs,and all team members !  (fedora)  (sry for English :???: but i think is readable)

No worries about your English, it's perfectly readable. I'm going to start taking Russian classes next year, so the table will be turned. 

Hi all,  I'm NuclearSharkhead. You can call me Sharkhead, or Sharky if you feel like being particularly endearing :3

I'm a game commentator and youtuber and I mainly display action games on my channel of nearly 9000 subscribers. I enjoy games like Blacklight Retribution, Planetside 2, Hawken, and currently Project Zomboid! I did not expect to be hooked by a game such as this, since I rarely play isometric games, but it is true, I have caught the PZ bug. Upon first sight I saw SO much potential in this project and I still do, and I would like to wish all the devs my very best.

My channel is at http://nuclearsharkhead.com if you are interested in viewing my content.

CPT.FLAPJACK, REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR!

Hey their soldiers, I've been playing and slaying with this game for over a year now, but voted less than 2 months as I only joined the forums (something I've been meaning to do for a while) last night and I'm glad to be serving along such fine soldiers during this zombie uprising, and any other events that happen to take place over our Zomboid days!

I've seen how great the community is, and how helpful they can be, espcially to new recruits. That and co-operation from the projects high command is outstanding! I'm proud to be serving here!

Hi all,  I'm NuclearSharkhead. You can call me Sharkhead, or Sharky if you feel like being particularly endearing :3

I'm a game commentator and youtuber and I mainly display action games on my channel of nearly 9000 subscribers. I enjoy games like Blacklight Retribution, Planetside 2, Hawken, and currently Project Zomboid! I did not expect to be hooked by a game such as this, since I rarely play isometric games, but it is true, I have caught the PZ bug. Upon first sight I saw SO much potential in this project and I still do, and I would like to wish all the devs my very best.

My channel is at http://nuclearsharkhead.com if you are interested in viewing my content.

ive seen your channel.....

and it is funny.

/\

go see this guys channel  "

Howdy everyone!

New member today.

I got PZ through Steam a little while ago and have been hooked on it pretty bad.

The dev team is doing an amazing job and this community seems pretty awesome.

Take care and happy hunting!

nice meeting ya benmat.

well see you in the apocalypse. :cool:

Hey their soldiers, I've been playing and slaying with this game for over a year now, but voted less than 2 months as I only joined the forums (something I've been meaning to do for a while) last night and I'm glad to be serving along such fine soldiers during this zombie uprising, and any other events that happen to take place over our Zomboid days!

I've seen how great the community is, and how helpful they can be, espcially to new recruits. That and co-operation from the projects high command is outstanding! I'm proud to be serving here!

Captain, there's an important matter that needs your immediate attention.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/104-pancakes-vs-waffles/

Captain, there's an important matter that needs your immediate attention.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/104-pancakes-vs-waffles/

Copy that, I'll look into the situation immediately.

Thank you soldier, It's men like you that keep the fight against the Zed going strong. Happy hunting soldier!