multiplayer idea

directorsnap

i just watched some videos of Project Zomboid online and first off i have to say AWESOME! I noticed that the chat could only be read if you where near the person chatting and that is a good idea. but shouldn't it also make noise like hitting the q button in single player? mabey if someone uses caps people can see it from farther away but it attracts zombies also? i have been following this game since forever and am so glad to see how far it has come!

exactly. and yes walkie talkies would be another good thing. plus it gives batteries a good use in multiplayer. cellphones could add another event where cell phone service goes out in x amount of days. another idea is if people find a radio broadcaster or something they could broadcast to the radio like in the movie i am legend. 

exactly. and yes walkie talkies would be another good thing. plus it gives batteries a good use in multiplayer. cellphones could add another event where cell phone service goes out in x amount of days. another idea is if people find a radio broadcaster or something they could broadcast to the radio like in the movie i am legend. 

i talked about it in my post about chatting in multiplayer

i talked about it in my post about chatting in multiplayer

im gonna check it out. glad to know other people have also thought about it

Ooh! How about if:

#typing like this makes a whisper or mumble so only a few close people can hear you well

#@n i7 ges^s ,{ul g/rblt wi*h ds`tn(s////

did you take your meds today? (tophat)

What are meds?

Spoiler
also i'm serious about the whispering thing i think its totally a thing i'd use