Bite/Scratch

DareDunk

Hello :)

How do u think. How many % chance is when i'm getting bitten or scratched to be zombified ?

Uhh and another question is this. My plan to survive the apocalipse is make a tent and campfire near forest BUT what about light from campfire is this are deadly to me ? 

Ugh... those few hours after you get scratched.... :shock:

Few hours ?

Noo infection comes about a 2-3 days.

Few hours ?

But wait. Do u talking about infection ? :shock:

Few hours ?

Few hours ?

hes talking about the time in between getting bit/scratched until you see the sick moodle or when you think your clear

After every scratch I just run home and put the time on 6X for as long as possible. I've never survived a bite and have never had the sick moodle appear in more than 12hrs... This is just luck though, Bites can be survived and the sick moodle can show up any time between a few hours and a few days.

I think survival is a bit different because the sick moodle usually shows up within a few hours.

Few hours ?

Few hours ?

hes talking about the time in between getting bit/scratched until you see the sick moodle or when you think your clear

nevermind :)

Hello :)

How do u think. How many % chance is when i'm getting bitten or scratched to be zombified ?

Uhh and another question is this. My plan to survive the apocalypse is make a tent and campfire near forest BUT what about light from campfire is this deadly to me? 

I don't think the fire will attract any zombies, but any of them who wander around and somehow find you will detect you. I also don't think you'll start a forest fire by setting up a campfire, but I'd back up my save and then try it to be safe.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived