accurize

Question

Hello,

I'm not exactly sure what happened. I was good on weight until I tried to exchange a normal hiking bag with a big hiking bag. During the exchange of items, my carrying weight skyrocketed from 13 to 23. It was an empty Big Hiking Bag at this time and I see that as only weighing .5. This obviously overencumbered me. Unfortunately, this was right when the house had some zombies. During the escape I was caught and eaten. :???:

15:00 is a good starting point if you want to see the context of the entire inventory exchange.

15:48 is where I saw the weight jump by 10 instantly.

I'm not stressed about it, I just thought it might be something I could explain to my viewers in the next series. Also, if this is something that isn't already known, I figured the devs would want to know. I've played this game a long time now, since before the dev's laptop burglary days, and this is the first bug that has actually killed me. So all-in-all, not bad. Thanks for the hours, days, weeks of enjoyment! Awesome game guys!!

2 answers to this question

I see what happened! You emptied your primary hiking bag and then You had 0 weight in your PRIMARY hiking bag and 13 weight in your secondary hiking bag before the exchange.

You then exchanged the new big hiking bag with your secondary hiking bag, which left 13 more weight in your main inventory.

I think you meant to exchange your primary hiking bag with the new one, instead you exchanged your secondary hiking bag, leaving one bag full off stuff in your main inventory unequipped.

I hope I explained that so that it made sense... xD

Yep, after reading your post and re-watching it, that is EXACTLY what happened. I lost the hiking bag shell game. That is probably the most entertaining way I've died yet! Thanks for the explanation. I just wasn't seeing it until you said that psibomber.

This thread can be closed now, not a glitch or bug...with the game anyways. :)

Archived