Polish Community in Project Zomboid

DareDunk

Do u know this story when RoboCraft started to be popular and then polish community show up in it.

I'm think project zomboid going to be popular too and trust me most of polish youtubers will stream about this game.

I'm wizard from Isengard and i see future :)

Hm, i thought this was gonna be about making our avatars shiny. Oh well.

And yes, it is bad(Just kidding)... because we need more chinese players... JUST LIKE ME... techincally i'm not chinese.

As you can see from that extremely small text, i was kidding. Looking to meet a lot of you polish players, which may be the first time i'll ever encounter polish players.

As you can see from that extremely small text, i was kidding.

*Puts away Hammer of Banishment* I'll get you next time, DoctahWong! Next time!

We shall see, EngimaGray, your friend Kirrus may have succeeded. But i will make sure you and your other friends fail! *Maniacal fake Chinese laughter*

And yes, it is bad(Just kidding)... because we need more chinese players... JUST LIKE ME... techincally i'm not chinese.

As you can see from that extremely small text, i was kidding. Looking to meet a lot of you polish players, which may be the first time i'll ever encounter polish players.

Sooo u want meet polish player/s so here i'm :) Hello !

Sooo u want meet polish player/s so here i'm :) Hello !

Oh and i'm forget add that (Poles like me have special power) they have badly grammar but in communication they are awsome trust me ;)

Archived