Vehicles lacking essential components

Jack Bower

When I tried vehicles I was very surprised you could not modify them with ramming bars and similar defenses to help you drive through the zombie hordes.

I was also surprised you could not disable the brakes of vehicles with your mechanical skill, I believe in a game with such options like poisoning - removing the brakes of your enemies unattended vehicle shouldn't be out of the question.

I'd love to see the ability to put different engines into different vehicles. I also find the fact that my big truck has a little dinky car horn very disappointing. I wish I had a loud air horn.

The ability to set sirens on emergency vehicles should have a toggle hotkey. So you can properly whoop whoop with a police car.

This is just some of the basic feedback I noticed involving vehicles.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 5:10 AM, Jack Bower said:

When I tried vehicles I was very surprised you could not modify them with ramming bars and similar defenses to help you drive through the zombie hordes.

Its planned for a future update - they talked about it a few months back they were still prototyping ideas. So You might see it in probably like update 43 

Archived