Juices mod (v0.0.1)

slash

Hello forums,

this is my first simple mod: "Juices"

It lets you squeeze your own juices out of most fruits and some vegatables. With the help of sheets or a pillow as strainer, you can fill empty pop bottles with fruit juices.

Current v 0.0.1 contains:

• Tomato Juice
  • Carrot Juice
  • Apple Juice
  • Orange Juice
  • Grape Juice
  • Melon Juice
  • Strawberry Juice
  • Lemon Juice

Download and more infos here:

https://github.com/voodoocode/juicesmod

Your feedback is welcome, here as well as on github.

Thanks!

I'm gonna download and try this mod for my game and see how it goes. :3

As for suggestions prior to actually running it, here are some to consider --

Perhaps changing Lemon Juice to Lemonade -- or make Lemonade a separate item, though only differentiating it by consuming sugar in the process? :3 On that same note, and... well, just throwing it out there for the sake of ideas -- I drink a brand of lemonade called Calypso that has a bunch of different flavours to it. Mostly just mixing other flavours with it like strawberry, watermelon, grape, and whatnot. :'D That may be a nice little additive that helps raise cooking skill and has a happiness boost?

Apple Cider would be awesome as well, though I think that that may have to involve a new item -- Cinnamon.

Oh! And though they're not juices, I wouldn't mind seeing an option to make Hot Cocoa and Strawberry Milk. :'D Figure I'd throw this out there as well seeing as it still deals with liquids. ; v ;

I'm trying to think of new drinks.

Already added Whisky Sour made of Lemon Juice and Whisky and an Orange Whisky Cocktail.

But as you said FreeJayFly, the ingredients have to be there.

Right now only drinks from existing items are in the mod.

I'll add lemonade as a recipe of lemon juice water and sugar soon. The mix juices are also a good idea. Milk is quite rare in PZ but I'll put it on my consideration list.

What do you guys think about juices out of the kind of more solid vegetables like brocolli and potatoes?

I'm not sure if these are  real things, and also the procedure of just squeezing them wouldn't work. Blenders won't be a thing in the postapocaliptic world I guess, so banana juice is also difficult.