Second "Place Here" Missing

fcolley3

Playing on 41.68. The second "Place here" option is missing when I try to place the radio on the counter. When I try to place now, the radio is tiny. I'm guessing this is a bug? I now just dismantle in my inventory and wait until I find one already placed in-world to tune in to the weather situation. Please take a look at this, thank you.

Thank you for your response. So I should no longer see the double "Place Item" here? Just be mindful of how I'm placing it? ... via inventory or "Place furniture" option on the left? I just want to make sure I understand you correctly. I will no longer see 2 "Place here" options.

On 4/1/2022 at 11:30 PM, fcolley3 said:

Playing on 41.68. The second "Place here" option is missing when I try to place the radio on the counter. When I try to place now, the radio is tiny. I'm guessing this is a bug? I now just dismantle in my inventory and wait until I find one already placed in-world to tune in to the weather situation. Please take a look at this, thank you.

Originally, the 2 options played a role: one for decoration and one for usable radio. These options have been merged now so you can use the radio either way.