Is There A Master List Of All Mods?

vonVile

The list of mods is very fragmented, and many mods that can be found using google are no longer supported.

I think contributing to pzwiki by making a "master list" would be awesome and straightforward, but it's going to be maintained by the community only. We can't have TIS spending time on it, they have other things to attend :D

your site is a nice way to find currently maintained mods Aricane :)

but indeed if people would contribute to the pzwiki it would help those mods that don't use your side

Yeah exactly. I'd love to add all mods I come across, but only if I have been given permission to.

I think it'll be more acceptable on the wiki, just imho

While it's a cool thing, my grumpy senses tell me that this will not be a complete list once the game is more popular and the poster not active, anymore.

It's the same for every game. A wiki list would be easier to maintain because people don't have to rely on a single person

While it's a cool thing, my grumpy senses tell me that this will not be a complete list once the game is more popular and the poster not active, anymore.

It's the same for every game. A wiki list would be easier to maintain because people don't have to rely on a single person

yea with minecraft in the beginning it was just the same, a lot of forum topics started to give you all the mods currently for that beta/alfa version, but it became to much (ether to much mods or to much time consuming work), and those authors stopped maintaining them :(