[41.68] [Singleplayer & Multiplayer] Bugged Rooftop.

Thiago

Map Coordinates: 8285x10050x1 (level 1 and level 2 actually)

• Version - 41.68
• Singleplayer/Multiplayer - Singleplayer (probably MP as well)
• Host or dedicated - N/A
• Mods - No
• Reproduction steps:

1. Start game in Apocalypse mode.
         2. use carpentry to build stairs inside the werehouse at level 0.
         3. visit the level 1 using the new stairs (only happens if you use the stairs)

• Why its important: Because of that, at level 1, the game thinks you are outside (Screenshot 02), temperature and rain goes inside and destroys the idea of using the two floors of that building (probably it happens for all buildings, rooftops isn't much "solid" in PZ).

SS01.thumb.jpg.c86e434c7536ba702f1a29244e2a88c4.jpg

SS02.thumb.jpg.839d688d7d90497477a1ee2fce27b69a.jpg

Edited by Thiago
new info

• Thiago changed the title to [41.68] [Singleplayer & Multiplayer] Bugged Rooftop.

I think I figured it out. there are awnings on the buildings and when deleted and you build your walls the outside now turns inside. It seems the awnings on a build denote outside. I tried all the fixes and none worked. but when I deleted the awnings and rebuilt the walls I had indoor temperatures. How I figured out it was the awnings was I built a wall Just one square in from the buildings and the sound and temperature was indoors.  I already had a small building up for my water filtration and it had temp and sound for indoors. So thaat got me thinking.