Black screen in multiplayer

xnasvi

Question

So im trying to host a coop game with my friend (we are using between 30-40 mods ive seen people playing mp with more mods) and as the host i go to the spawn screen i choose a spawn point then i create my hero etc. and when im ready and i click the start button the start credits ''This is how you died'' are not appearing and its just a black blank screen with capped fps and the strange thing is that the mods are working perfectly fine in singleplayer without any issues like crashes etc

Im using 10gb of ram for the server i dont know from where its coming i searched for help in the discord and no one knew about the bug

10 answers to this question

On 3/26/2022 at 9:10 AM, xnasvi said:

I think the problem is coming from the map mods.But like so many people are playing with these map mods and they dont have problems like me.

Hello! Did you manage to solve this black screen bug? My friend has the same issue while driving a car

On 3/24/2022 at 11:43 PM, Beard said:

Enable half the mods, if it works, enable the other half. Repeat until you find the mod that causes the issues.

I think the problem is coming from the map mods.But like so many people are playing with these map mods and they dont have problems like me.

2 hours ago, xnasvi said:

You should probably ask the map modder for support in that case.

Archived