Forget

Sorry imgur is not working …….. and i don't know how to take screen shots. :???:  :???:  :???:  :???:  :???:  :???:

If you're playing through steam, F12 should take a screenshot and upload it to a cloud automatically. You just need to then 'view it online' and click/rightclick till you get 'copy item url'.. that'll put it in your clipboard. Or use greenshots for windows. Or, f12 should also drop a screenshot into your zomboid folder( assuming i've not forgotten or gone mad!)

Sorry imgur is not working …….. and i don't know how to take screen shots. :???:  :???:  :???:  :???:  :???:  :???:

If you're playing through steam, F12 should take a screenshot and upload it to a cloud automatically. You just need to then 'view it online' and click/rightclick till you get 'copy item url'.. that'll put it in your clipboard. Or use greenshots for windows. Or, f12 should also drop a screenshot into your zomboid folder( assuming i've not forgotten or gone mad!)

With Windows, I use Alt-Print Screen, then Ctrl-V in Paint, modify it as needed and save the file.  Then upload the image to imgur.  Copy the %7Boption%7D option and past it directly into your text box here.

The F12 Option crashes my game.

I did it. I have got out of west point. At this moment i am walking down the road, singing to myself.:D I will tell you how i did it. So after waking up this morning, i looked on this thread and saw the screen shot posts( I tried to do itb doesent work) but nothing about getting out. So i got myself out. I left my shed and went crazy because their were tons hordes of zeds. And they all saw me. So i stood and thru a fire bomb. They all lit up. That was the distraction i needed. The road out of town was close but was blocked by a horde. In front of me was a horde. Behind me was a flaming horde. My right was a horde, but my left was clear so i went left and turned a corner right into another horde. I was like "why so many zombies!" i ran straight through them and broke into a house, which had a alarm. So i got a pot from a cabnet and put dry ramen noodles and water in there then i ran out. So why am i cooking food. So it coud burn! The house went on fire and they ran to it. So then i went to the road to get out.

And while this all went down, i got scratched 15 times and had to bandage everyone. So..... I am out of the city. Going to muldraugh. In the middle of the night. With a flashlight. While it rains. Outside. Vigdis will live. Unless muldraugh is the same way. Then i am fucked. I will keep you posted. While it rains. ;) wink wink. Bye!

I did it. I have got out of west point. At this moment i am walking down the road, singing to myself. :D I will tell you how i did it. So after waking up this morning, i looked on this thread and saw the screen shot posts( I tried to do itb doesent work) but nothing about getting out. So i got myself out. I left my shed and went crazy because their were tons hordes of zeds. And they all saw me. So i stood and thru a fire bomb. They all lit up. That was the distraction i needed. The road out of town was close but was blocked by a horde. In front of me was a horde. Behind me was a flaming horde. My right was a horde, but my left was clear so i went left and turned a corner right into another horde. I was like "why so many zombies!" i ran straight through them and broke into a house, which had a alarm. So i got a pot from a cabnet and put dry ramen noodles and water in there then i ran out. So why am i cooking food. So it coud burn! The house went on fire and they ran to it. So then i went to the road to get out.

And while this all went down, i got scratched 15 times and had to bandage everyone. So..... I am out of the city. Going to muldraugh. In the middle of the night. With a flashlight. While it rains. Outside. Vigdis will live. Unless muldraugh is the same way. Then i am fucked. I will keep you posted. While it rains. ;) wink wink. Bye!

That's quite the interesting... story. You got there.

I have a feeling you dont beleive me.:-{ this is all true!!!!!

I have a hard time believing this is true seeing as, as far as I know, Molotov cocktails are currently disabled due to the fact they dont work properly :S

So i made it. I am currently held up in this house.http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.797691472723996,0.14726250520525502,467.50000000000006 this will be my new home for a couple days. I will tell you more about it later. Oh ya and i didnt go to sleep during the night so my character will sleep through the day. and i dont have sleeping pills to correct it. :cry:  BYE (clyde) (clyde) (clyde) (clyde) (clyde)

• 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to Forget