any anime fans?

pugdug808

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1634165/

If someone wants to lose some brain cells :3

PFFFFT The first sentence had me crying.

Im telling You, watch it. As dumb as this sentence might sound like, its a really cool anime if You like ecchi+romantic anime (most of You like anime like Death Note tho :(  ). It reminds me (dont know about other girls or You Boys ^^) of my first serious relationship where i was acting as a total "newbie".

Im telling You, watch it. As dumb as this sentence might sound like, its a really cool anime if You like ecchi+romantic anime (most of You like anime like Death Note tho :(  ). It reminds me (dont know about other girls or You Boys ^^) of my first serious relationship where i was acting as a total "newbie".

I'm almost afraid to ask how you act now, and what's with that username? O_o

I'm almost afraid to ask how you act now, and what's with that username? O_o

Crap, i got owned. No my username doesn mean i sell myself left and right and no i didnt mean my first relationship came out from a dream of giving myself to 100 guys. What i meant by "reminding me" was being shy and not knowing what to do. 

Im am a proper lady ;_;

Crap, i got owned. No my username doesn mean i sell myself left and right and no i didnt mean my first relationship came out from a dream of giving myself to 100 guys. What i meant by "reminding me" was being shy and not knowing what to do. 

Im am a proper lady ;_;

Since it's come up, this is the official mod response. I'll put it in a green box and everything;

Your username is fine. It's certainly close to being on our 'line', but includes no hate speak, violence, insult or simply unlovelyness that we dislike. Continue to use it as you will. If you ever want to change it (and we're not requiring you to, mind), feel free to message myself or another mod/admin.

Regarding ecci, direct links to it, or videos, are bad, since it can shock people, but links to IMDB are fine. I must admit, that show would make me cringe, mainly reminding me of my first crappy dating attempt as well, it's scary!

I really didn't like Death Note personally, seemed to take too much glee in the death of others for my own liking. My taste for anime is more on the cerbral/sci-fi side nowadays, things like tri-gun (totally not cerebral) and Ergo Proxy (that had me guessing what was going on for ages).

I wouldn't call myself an anime "fan" but I've watched and liked Attack on Titan, Elfen Lied, Death Note (kinda meh-ish), Bleach, Gantz, Shiki and maybe four or five others that I can't remember atm.

Can only think of one that I didn't like. I believe it was called Black Lagoon or something similar.

Have to take this time to recommend Ghost in the Shell to anyone who hasn't seen it for an action-y anime that also manages to pose some very interesting and thought provoking questions as well as a surprising amount of mystery and intrigue with a great over-arching plot.

If you're looking for another fun watch that also manages to be a quite coherent experience, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is fantastic, too.

Here's some good new anime, they're all on episode 2 or 3 right now

Brynhildr in the darkness

Chaika the coffin princess

The world is still beautiful

Black bullet

Gantz is fucked up (weird and trippy from start to finish) and Black Lagoon is pure awesomeness! I cringed through the first few episodes but after that it was actually a pretty good show. 

Gantz is cool just because of that - all throughout the show you ask yourself the question "WTF Gantz is anyway ?" and then... no spoiler. :razz:

Also, came back to an old hit: Monster.

Have to take this time to recommend Ghost in the Shell to anyone who hasn't seen it for an action-y anime that also manages to pose some very interesting and thought provoking questions as well as a surprising amount of mystery and intrigue with a great over-arching plot.

If you're talking about the first movie, then also note the hauntingly well chosen and set music...

Im am a proper lady ;_;

Sorry, was just teasing. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Somewhere a long the lines I just stopped being able to tolerate bleach, just got so boring :| Same for Full Metal Alchemist (though I hear brotherhood is good). Trigun is a fantastic anime, I've also been watching Black Bullet and it has been pretty good so far. I don't know if it's been mentioned but Soul Eater is a great anime IMHO.

Bleach is a franchise zombie. It was supposed to end shortly after the Rescuing Rukia arc from the very very beginning. That's where the mangaka planned on ending it, even. But the Japanese manga industry is a very odd beast. From what I've been told the company that produces your manga more or less owns you and can demand you keep making more as long as it's popular until they decide that the series should end. Dunno how true that is.

Tomwa I definitely recommend FMA: Brotherhood. It's well worth the watch. I liked the original FMA alright, but FMA: Brotherhood is... just a whole level above it in quality, story, characters... everything. It's easily in my top 2 favorites of all time, right beside Ghost in the Shell.

Tried to get into both FMA's myself and just found it a bore. Shame because Brotherhood started off great and I felt it just went downhill after that.

Just finished Another. That ending... So underwhelming. It's as if they just couldn't be bothered to tie up the plot and decided instead to have one big massive

bloodbath

O well... Next anime I'll be starting is Jormungand after it got recommended to me.