Version?

• Singleplayer/Multiplayer?

Multi

• Host or dedicated?

Hosted

• Mods?

No

• Reproduction steps:

Connect two popsicle fridges and a couple of lights. See attached image. Generator total fuel consumption is way higher than the sum of the listed appliances. Have been monitoring over more than one in-game week and the generator actually consumes the higher total amount.

I tried uploading a screenshot or inserting from URL but the indie stone forums hang and then after a while return an error so I uploaded the screenshot of the consumption here:

https://phishtank.de/~evilphish/generator.png

@PandoreaThere seems to be more at play here than a simple display problem. I have two popsicle fridges connected which gets listed as "Popsicle Fridge X4 (0.32 L/h)" which is correct but the overall summation yields 0.59. If I remove one popsicle fridge, it tells me "Popsicle Fridge X2 (0.16 L/h)" which again is correct but this time the overall consumption reads 0.18 L/h (also 2 lights connected listed as 0.004 L/h so it does not quite add up but it has not been a big deal as of yet).

If I put up the second popsicle fridge again, then turn off and turn on the generator, it reads again Fridge X4 0.32 L/h but overall consumption is back again at 0.59 L/h.

Since the generator actually consumes 4 times the amount of fuel when the fridge count is doubled this leads me to believe there might be a calculation error somewhere. I currently lack a third fridge but I will look for one and try out three fridges.

**Update: Found a third popsicle fridge. If set up in addition to the first two, it reads "Popsicle Fridge x6 (0.48 L/h)" but Total consumption reads as a whooping 1.3 L/h and the actual gas usage of the generator goes through the roof accordingly. I think this is more than just a display error.

Edited by evilphish
Update

• 4 weeks later...