General Video Game Screenshots!

Bprince2010UK

^ What game is that?

Sim City - Cities of Tomorrow

two middle mega towers in the back, a park and a theatre surrounded by high class apartments and a magnetic levitation railway and some other buildings (academy and major residence right side)

Dug around my FRAPS folder and found some old screenshots of Minecraft with some shader mods and a recreation of the movie Blade Runner.

lWpZwpB.jpg

fLe4nhT.jpg

The rest I'll put in here because I don't wanna stretch the page:

7HRhU8O.jpg

kVztrtV.jpg

l775UQt.jpg

aq9n5zU.jpg

u87DrU6.jpg

BdNO6zU.jpg

HgdkyFk.jpg

pP6kuNE.jpg

e5mkvq9.jpg

Hot dang, what kind of mods are you running on your MineCraft? *grabby hands at* Wouldn't mind being able to run mine and my fiancé's server with some of those additives, if possible. * o * Not really too interested in the texture pack, since I cannot find myself breaking away from my John Smith texture pack any time soon, but all those other ones with the glowy additives and decals would be awesome. * u *

Hot dang, what kind of mods are you running on your MineCraft? *grabby hands at* Wouldn't mind being able to run mine and my fiancé's server with some of those additives, if possible. * o * Not really too interested in the texture pack, since I cannot find myself breaking away from my John Smith texture pack any time soon, but all those other ones with the glowy additives and decals would be awesome. * u *

I'm using the GLSL Shaders Mod with Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders v10.0 for 1.6.4. There is a beta version for 1.7.2 I think but I haven't upgraded Minecraft since 1.6.4 so I wouldn't know if it worked well or not. I believe the mod is client side only so I don't think you can add it to a server, the shaders work like a texture pack. Also, the shaders are a system killer, I get better frame rates out of Crysis 3 maxed out at 1080p than I do from the shaders, but if you're able to get them to work and have a decent frame rate it looks beautiful.

5yKYraQ.jpg

Qu1HxU4.jpg

2qT3xFt.jpg

dzpgFJz.jpg

2lqDYDS.jpg

PtHE9Lm.jpg

I'm using the GLSL Shaders Mod with Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders v10.0 for 1.6.4. There is a beta version for 1.7.2 I think but I haven't upgraded Minecraft since 1.6.4 so I wouldn't know if it worked well or not. I believe the mod is client side only so I don't think you can add it to a server, the shaders work like a texture pack. Also, the shaders are a system killer, I get better frame rates out of Crysis 3 maxed out at 1080p than I do from the shaders, but if you're able to get them to work and have a decent frame rate it looks beautiful.

5yKYraQ.jpg

Qu1HxU4.jpg

2qT3xFt.jpg

dzpgFJz.jpg

2lqDYDS.jpg

PtHE9Lm.jpg

holy fuck that is gorgeous