Issues with player-objects when loading a game

zody5

Question

Whenever I load a saved game I am rendered unable to interact with any player-places/constructed objects in the world from my last session. If I put an item on the floor, I can't pick it up. If I build a door-frame with a door I can't open it or pass trough it even if I break it down (same with all player-made walls), this has resulted in the issue of me being trapped in a yard because I cannot pass through my barricade even though I have completely destroyed it.

Any help with resolving this issue would be much appreciated.

It may also be worth to note that even though i am using a 64-bit system i can only launch the 32-bit version of the game for some reason.

4 answers to this question

No, I think the issue is that Java 64 is either not installed or cannot be found (e.g. custom java install directory instead of default).

As for the other issue, I didn't comment on it because I never experienced that problem.

Not being able to go through the door or torn down wall, yes, but that was gone after restarting the game for me.

To launch the 64 bit version of the game you need to install the 64 bit version of Java

I have a 64 bit version of java. But I take it that you think that the source of the problem is java-related?

Archived