Eating fresh canned food made me sick and killed me in 3 real time minutes

ZMat

(SORRY THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN A MOD CALLED "MOAR CAN OPENERS", PLEASE DISREGARD AND DELETE)

Hi, I've been experiencing this bug in a number of singleplayer plays now.
In one of my plays I opened a fresh can (I believe it was spaghetti), and ate it. I immediately got queasy, then nausious, and I died in 3 real time minutes. I barely had time to drop all my stuff on the floor. My character did not get zombified when he died, so I believe it was food poisioning. I then made another character ran all the way back to my base, ate another can, and once again died. I did the same thing with a third character, and it happened again. After the third time I decided to abandon the save, as I thought it was bugged.
Now with a fresh save, after about a month through the play, it began to happen again. I had to install a cheat mod and heal my character.

Is there something I am missing here? Usually people say that food poisioning takes 1 - 2 days in game to die from, but this was a few minutes. I do have the trait Weak Stomach, which might speed up the process? But the cans are fresh, why would they poision me? Can you get food poisioning from eating canned food while wearing bloody clothes and gloves?

I have made a backup of the save, where my character was sick (before I healed him), if any files needs to be looked at.

Edited by ZMat
Found reason