Group List/Looking for Group
3 3

80 posts in this topic

First one in people! Get on the ball!

So figure I would just write this down

We have an active Skype call going for the combined D&D groups and/or people interested. If you want to join, ping me or one of the other people already in and we'll add you. Easiest way to find me on Skype is searching "Rathshock." I should come up as Drake Barron. Cheers!

Group 1, DM: Rathlord
Players: Tooks, Kirrus, Connall, Kajin

Group 2, DM: Rathlord
Players: PlasmaMan, Shadewolf10, Tooks,Keepbro

Group 3, DM: Ontogenesis
Players: Tooks, Shadewolf10, Dr. Gonzo, Ewok, Kajin, Kajin's friend

Group 4, DM: Tooks
Players: TBC

Waiting List

• Kitt Frostpaws
  • JordyFox
  • Pixel
  • Jarv
  • oldgreg8268
  • jacksonap

I'll add my name to the list looking for a group. Never played, but would definitely up for it with an amateur group - need to get a good microphone and sort out a good time to play, but yep yep.

If you guys know people who are interested either on the forums or elsewhere let me know and I'll add them to this forum. I know a lovely young lady who's looking for a group also; not sure I can handle DM'ing three campaigns, though, so you might need to find a DM or have someone step up to learn it. I'm always happy to tutor people, also.

I wouldn't mind DMing if it was needed, would need to do some reading and have some tutoring, if you wouldn't mind Rath.

EDIT: I have a good idea for a story... I'll write it down in case I use it :)

I have a friend irl who has always wanted to play DnD. Been thinking about telling him about this thing we've got going on so he can join in if he wants to.

Onto I'd be happy to help you out, could even DM your first night if you wanted and let you kinda observe what I do. I may well get a suggested reading/guides compilation up for DM'ing similar to my one for playing.

Maybe we could do a cooperative DM campaign? Form a group where everyone who is interested in being a DM hops in and takes turns every week maybe? Something with little to no over-arching plot so much as it is a series of unconnected adventures the party hops to one after the other.

I know some groups that just do one-off adventures and alternate DM'ing- it's not for me, but a lot of people enjoy it and it gives you a chance to experience a lot of different DM- and play-styles, which can be exciting and keep things fresh.

Would love to go on the waiting list. Played a lot of RPG's in the past. Never D&D though. Looks like I'll be waiting a little while sol will do my research.

Not now, but once I'm back into it and in my comfort zone will likely offer to DM/GM some games from my own collection.

I would be interested in playing ( maybe hosting) a paranoia Troubleshooters game ... Its pretty hilarious and funny and most of the time the players kill each other during or right after the mission briefing with experimental weapons^^

So I'd prefer we did a continuous campaign but I think discussing what campaign and who will GM is cluttering this thread up a bit so PM your skypes if you are interested for more discussion. 
(Group 3 by the by)

I would be interested in playing ( maybe hosting) a paranoia Troubleshooters game ... Its pretty hilarious and funny and most of the time the players kill each other during or right after the mission briefing with experimental weapons^^

Definately interested. I reckon Dr Gonzo would too, we used to RP together when we were younger. I'll let him know this forum exists. If you are willing to host, fancy starting a thread about it to gauge interest away from the D&D thread?

Definately interested. I reckon Dr Gonzo would too, we used to RP together when we were younger. I'll let him know this forum exists. If you are willing to host, fancy starting a thread about it to gauge interest away from the D&D thread?

Now I really wish I was in group 3 as well xD

Dr. Gonzo added to the forum. Make sure you PM him so he knows what's up XD

He will, dropped him a text earlier today telling him to contact you. Guess you beat him too it.

Any word from our possible members?

I'm definitely up for something bud, but thought we were waiting for more GM's to materialise before other groups could be formed.

Just noticed I'm not on the main waiting list though - would love to be added.