Practicing my hand with photoshop (Warning : Horrible pictures)

LeoIvanov

So, today I felt like doing a Project Zomboid Art.. Just some sketches so far, not to be taken seriously.

WIP_zpsc34ac8a5.jpg

Using this house http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5395208471145736,0.19032065636401962,243.3707499593298 I've decided to burn it up and draw zombies all around it. Hopefully, whoever who played Demo in early days will understand the meaning behind this sketch.

WIP3_zps477b4aad.jpg

Colored Baldspot.

Guided by the knowledgable hand of NasKo, I understand that the face is horrible and eyes are too low. Also, the perspective for the house is not correct and needs a lot of tweaking. I'll be doing this mainly in my free time and I don't expect anything cool ending up from this. Just practicing my hand at digital drawing.

P.S: Being left handed + drawing with right handed mouse = xXxNerveDeSTroyER123FUckLIFExXxxxx

nice, did u draw the entire character yourself? it looks great, especially the face thats one of the hardest things to do properly IMO.

i like the character in the first sketch tho personally, i think the picture looks alot grittier when his face lacks as much definition

WIP5_zpscd57643d.jpg

Last update for today. After many attempts at fixing the house, I just decided to re-do it from scratch, since point of reference was lost when I was doing the roof part.

Tweaked Bob, lighting on his clothes and skin felt a little odd. Also, spoiler.

Archived