Additions to blood system

Kappatao

The current blood system is pretty nice (bit morbid I know), but there's a few things I feel it's lacking, so I thought I'd put em in a nice little list.

Blood on the character should go darker with time, like blood on the ground does.

Bleeding should add blood to the body part that is bleeding, and eventually soak through clothing layers.

Following on from the one above, certain injuries shouldn't bleed straight onto the floor (e.g. your chest is bleeding, but you're wearing a t-shirt, so it would have to soak through the shirt before you start painting the floor red.)

You should get blood on your hands for bandaging yourself/someone else (if they have the bleeding moodle)

Placed weapons should still have their blood textures (This used to be a thing before all the 3D models where ingame if I remember right)

In addition, the dirt system could be expanded a bit;

Digging furrows/graves should make you dirty (especially if you use your hands)

Not sure if this one is ingame, but walking through trees, and walking without shoes should make you dirty.

The current dirt texture is very similar in colour to the blood texture (this wouldn't be a problem if the blood texture colour matched the blood that appears on the ground.)