Mondoid 05/08/13

Headshotkill

Smothering two people at the same time with one pillow seems a bit of a stretch. But as a makeshift silencer.....  :shock:

... he only needs to smother baldspot because Kate can't run away anyway ...

(how depressive)

I dont think the silencer would work that well, it would still make a lot of noise and attract attention...

But what happens if you kill Bob infront of Kate? Like would she wake up and then watch how Bob is begin and she cant do anything.

I wonder what happens if i keep her alive after i kill Bob, what happens if i sleep in the same bed as her or take care of her

Smothering two people at the same time with one pillow seems a bit of a stretch. But as a makeshift silencer.....  :shock:

That was EXACTLY how I was thinking. Pillows make awesome silencers <3

Maybe he just wants a pillow.  So dark..... ;)

Very cool stuff though.

Awesome, can't wait for 3.0 :P ... Also those sheet ropes look amazing!

pffft...who needs sheet ropes when you could jump into the loving arms of the zombies below. I'm sure they will be glad to break your fall.

The sheet ropes do look nice and I will be glad when I can get out of the second story without jumping out a window a breaking my leg, but although it says the weak can't climb what about the feeble, and do the stronger people climb at slightly improved rates?

Awesome, can't wait for 3.0 :P ... Also those sheet ropes look amazing!

pffft...who needs sheet ropes when you could jump into the loving arms of the zombies below. I'm sure they will be glad to break your fall.

The sheet ropes do look nice and I will be glad when I can get out of the second story without jumping out a window a breaking my leg, but although it says the weak can't climb what about the feeble, and do the stronger people climb at slightly improved rates?

Yup, your climbing speed depend on your strength.

Though, if you're weak (strength = 0) you won't be able to climb the rope, only climb it down.

[W]hat happens if you kill Bob infront of Kate? Like would she wake up and then watch how Bob is begin and she cant do anything.

I wonder what happens if i keep her alive after i kill Bob, what happens if i sleep in the same bed as her or take care of her

Stockholm Syndrome?

Maybe, but really i wonder, what if you sleep in the same house as her? Could there be any interaction with Kate?

If she gets better would she kill me in my sleep? Or just go with it?

I would love to expirence that and see what happens, like maybe stockholm syndrom in full action.

What about robbing NPCs?

Will they recognise when I point a gun at them?

Am I then able to rob all their stuff.

Can I then tie them up?

About stealth?

Will I be able to knock them out?

Can I smother them in their sleep?

When will we finally able to sneak?

I would love to expirence that and see what happens, like maybe stockholm syndrom in full action.

Or not giving her painkillers, until she starts deliriously calling you 'Baldsp Bob' :P

Yup, your climbing speed depend on your strength.

Though, if you're weak (strength = 0) you won't be able to climb the rope, only climb it down.

I assume how much you are carrying will also affect climbing speed?

Edit: shortened quotes