''You have been kicked from this server. Malformed packet detected. Type 9.''

Prov_y

So me and my girlfriend have been playing on this modded server right before 4.66 hit and we've been playing ever since it hit, now we hadn't faced any issues except for one right at 4.66 launch day, but after a quick server reset, nothing more happened, just the usual error popping up and nothing more.

Now we're maybe 2 in-game weeks in and suddenly, while hanging out in base and doing workouts, I get kicked from my own host with the message, as per title says: ''You have been kicked from this server. Malformed packet detected. Type 9.'' after every restart I do, this same ''crash'' happens about 1 or 2 minutes after loading in.

If anyone knows anything about this, or wants to ask any question to attempt to help, I'd appreciate it very much (I can link the mod list if requested too, I compiled it into a collection)

4 hours ago, Axezombie said:

Go to C:\Users\your_name\Zomboid\Saves\Multiplayer and delete your save folder for this server (make a copy before for safety)

I don't know if it will work but that's what I would try

wouldn't this remove all character detail though? like levels and items, everything about the character basically

27 minutes ago, Prov_y said:

wouldn't this remove all character detail though? like levels and items, everything about the character basically

No, I'm pretty sure the character is saved server side, else you could copy this folder and paste it again after you die to keep your character.

But I'm not 100% sure that's why I said to make a back up

Thank you everyone for sending input, it was linked to doing burpees, as the user getstoopid mentioned with bonus xp, I have a mod giving more xp to workouts and burpees are the one breaking it