NPC Relationship Traits

MrWaffleCat

When NPCs are added back into the game it would be good to have different levels of pre-set relationships. There would be 4 traits for you to pick from. These would be:

Jerk +4, Most survivors around your spawnpoint (and some places away from where you spawn) will dislike you. They are reluctant to join and have a higher chance of betraying you unless you prove yourself.

New In Town +2, Only very few survivors will know you and will have a low relationship status with them

Standard (Active if no other relationship traits are picked), Only some survivors around your spawnpoint (and some places away from where you spawn) will know you, the relationship status is randomised

Well Known -6, Most survivors around your spawnpoint (and some places away from where you spawn) will like you. They are more likely to join and less likely to betray you (unless you be a dick to them)

I like the idea but I would prefer if there's options like this in the sandbox mode and in survival maybe can be random the amount of people who knows you, loves you and hate you

And "I want to believe" (fedora)  that the devs will put traits like: Charismatic // Uncharismatic (or) Speech Mouth // Dirt Mouth. Or something like that : P

I like the idea but I would prefer if there's options like this in the sandbox mode and in survival maybe can be random the amount of people who knows you, loves you and hate you

And "I want to believe" (fedora)  that the devs will put traits like: Charismatic // Uncharismatic (or) Speech Mouth // Dirt Mouth. Or something like that : P

i fully agree with this 1 and add more detail into making ur playing like easly liked or a A/hole to everyone. far more detail and have starting points so u can have more control in the perks u have. (more arounded perks then what u get already.