Maybe we can release Juvenile fish?

eva08maicy02

I learned that the fishing system will be redesigned in the future, so I thought of one thing: I often catch Juvenile fish in this game. They're not really effective at stopping hunger, so instead of adding them to my meals, I opted to put them in a composter to make fertilizer. But anyway, I still think it's a waste, maybe we should release these Juvenile fish.

Let me start by saying that I'm not an extremist, I'm just an normal person, the reason I have this idea is that I thought of a game I played in my childhood in SFC, it's called "Kawa no Nushi Tsuri 2" . It is an fishing game from Japan, if the player catches all the fish in the game, the scene will change the season. And if the player keeps doing it, the scene will eventually turn into winter and the player will have a hard time catching fish. If the player wants an endless supply of fish, then when the player catches a Juvenile fish, the player can choose to release it and let the fish grow. In any case, such a game setting gave me a good educational meaning.

So I thought maybe we could release Juvenile fish. If you're hungry so you don't want to do it, it's not going to have any bad effects. But if you do it, as a bonus, we can gain experience points for fishing, or make it easier for us to catch big fish in the next few days.