About Ukraine

numbersixthecat

I mean, it's very possible that money transfer will be disallowed soon. Perhaps the EU will declare an embargo. I work in a hi-tech company and we have orders we won't be delivering anytime soon to the Russian Federation. I was wondering what are IS plans if they wouldn't/couldn't work with their Russian partners in the foreseeable future, and what the impact would be on game development.

Btw what do you mean slippy topic. There's a fucking war going on, things have already slipped too much for my taste. Do you fear I would go raging on why we shouldn't be foraging the enemy? I'm not. Nonetheless I wouldn't feeling that anybody had crossed some kind of boundaries if they asked. Sometimes this community does sound it's on the defensive side...

Money does what Money wants as it always has. If Media doesn't do what Money wants, then Money will simply buy it. If gov't doesn't do what Money wants, then Money will simply buy it. If gov't still doesn't do what Money wants, then Money can always afford to move to somewhere else and get what Money wants. Anyone who is not Money taking meaningless self-righteous actions against anyone else is just doing exactly what Money wants. "Please continue to fight amongst yourselves and pay no attention to what Money is doing."

• MadDan locked this topic

Archived