Shopping carts, wheelbarrows and hand crafted carts

thestalkinghead

as the topic suggests i think there should be a way to transport multiple items that you couldn't carry yourself, obvious ways of doing this would be with shopping carts, wheelbarrows, perhaps a hand crafted cart (a storage container with wheels) could be an option or even a suitcase with wheels.

there would be many uses for this, like helping with scavenging runs, transporting goods from safe house to safe house, transporting logs and even the ability to become a Hobo nomad survivor.

obviously without any drawbacks these things would be OP, but i would suggest that movement speed while using these objects would be a set and slow speed and also (especially for shopping carts) they should be very noisy because of squeaky wheels, rattling parts and objects inside, and perhaps the high level crafted version could be the quietest.

i suggest this because it just seems like the obvious thing to do when scavenging for things would be to use something to transport the weight for you.

Movable containers are planned, please have a read of this: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting/

Welcome to the forums, PM me if you need any help.

yeah "doh!" i had a quick look through the suggestion, but didn't read that one until after i posted my suggestion, wheelie bins is a good idea :)