Vehicle in multiplayer just went flying (trailer also disappeared)

Sadin

32 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

Are you using any mods on the server?

Yes, here is the list:

ExtraMapSymbols

ExtraMapSymbolsUI

mapslider
TMC_TrueActions

tsarlib

edited post

we didn't play with those 2 last mods, we added them later, so we were using only these for map symbols

Edited by Sadin

I've had this happen four times.  Only occurs with cars that have trailers attached.  At times, it would seem the trailer wasn't attached and one of us would drive the truck away.  Once we got out of the car, the car would fly back to its original position and ne reattached to the trailer.  Twice, no issue, because nothing in between where we got out of the car and the original spot.  But I did lose my favorite truck and trailer because they got stuck on a fence and the trailer got flipped upside down.  Good times.  We don't use any of the mods above.  We use hydrocraft, skill journal and container master  

I've had thesame issue happen to me 2 days in a row on a vanilla server build 41.65 -> Multiplayer

I've been using a trailer, and when i left the trailer at my safehouse for a small loot run, suddenly while driving in muldrough i heard this breaking noice.

All the game-built high wooden fences started crumbling and when i left the vehicle to check it out, i saw my vehicle fly over these fences.

It ended up in my safehouses kitchen the next day, along with my trailer (which was not attached at the time)

Second time, thesame thing happened, first i hear and see fences breaking, i continue driving for 5 mins, and as soon as i leave my vehicle, it just vanished this time.

And i see a floating shadow going back and forth like the video above here.

No mods being used on the server.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 11:46 AM, Pandorea said:

Are you using any mods on the server?

This happened to me also with no mods. The trailer seemed to be both connected and not. Every time I log back into my server now I detach then reattach the trailer to stop this happening.