Texture Errors

xXMoksXx

I think it's made on purpose. Honestly, this model is too small to look at its texture in great detail. The developers did not load the video card with another, separate texture of the bowl, as it makes no sense. Of course, I don't think it saved very much of our video memory, but still, I think it's on purpose ;р

1 hour ago, Milove said:

I think it's made on purpose. Honestly, this model is too small to look at its texture in great detail. The developers did not load the video card with another, separate texture of the bowl, as it makes no sense. Of course, I don't think it saved very much of our video memory, but still, I think it's on purpose ;р

I disagree with you, this does not affect performance in any way. In addition, the rice bowl has a normal texture. I noticed this mistake when I was arranging the bowls in the kitchen of my house, it's quite noticeable.

1.png

2.png

Edited by xXMoksXx

10 hours ago, xXMoksXx said:

I disagree with you, this does not affect performance in any way. In addition, the rice bowl has a normal texture. I noticed this mistake when I was arranging the bowls in the kitchen of my house, it's quite noticeable.

1.png

2.png

Well, then yes, it really does look like a bug. Attentive you! ;Р